Church’s Chester Black
The Chester derby is an assertive shoe, presenting a chunky build and eye-catching calf leather in a high-shine polished binder finish. Its bold contours come courtesy of Church’s 103 last, one of our bulkier shapes that creates a fashion-forward mood as well as an active look. It’s perfect for adding a luxurious accent to edgy pieces, or diffusing formality with a casual accompaniment. Large metal eyelets, cotton laces, and a distinctive lightweight Commando rubber sole contribute to its off-duty aesthetic. Meanwhile, its practical features are just as impressive, with a full lining ensuring the longevity of wear and a storm welt increasing its water resistance.
Made in Northampton, England.
• Plain lace-up derby with side titching details to eyestay
• Calf leather with natural finish
• Cotton laces
• Large metal eyelets
• Last 103
• Lightweight rubber commando sole
• Internal lining for comfort and longevity of wear
• Handwritten shoe info to lining
• Goodyear construction with storm welt
• Church’s crest to sock and sole
51,992 RSD PDV 20%